15 maja 2012



Bonjour,
I'm so tired, I have big problems, my maths teacher is angry at me ;) why ? ... 
I helped in this presentation for french people and he is mad because " I'm not good at maths and 
I wasn't on one lesson, " omg, nothing had happend to me, now I must study, 
I bet he would like to question me tomorow ... poor me. But I'm lazy. And I am not studying, 
I'm writing here ! I took photos today with my friend Karo <3 I know, I know, 
I said that next post will be with Natalia but she hasn't got time enough for me, by the way ... 
I don't know, why does she is my friend ? - I can't get it . She is my opposite ! 
She is responsable, kind ... well, I try to be kind too .. but to be honesty and to be 
kind togeder it's very hard, for my hapiness she has both of it . Our friendship take 13 years.
We were togeder everywhere in the same class ! kindergarden, primary school, 
low secondary ( the same school, but other class and our friendship was strong enough :D ) 
and now high school, other high schools .. BIGG PITY . btw. I love my school, 
I love my teachers (except psyhics teacher). I miss when I was a child... 




yes,I'm cruel.


P.S- thanks for reading my  bitterness ..


















HAVE A NICE DAY <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz