12 maja 2012

Hello,
Again, again I don't have time to blogging, because these last 3 days I was very busy ... 
I was doing my presentation in English about my city for students from France. I was very stressed that I will say something wrong .. and what .. I found out that they can't speak english, meybe just a little bit they can. Only 2 persons were speaking english well . Well, what can I do ? ... 
We went on canoes .. was great, I really miss you everyone. 
I didn't take any pictures, because I didn't bring my camera,
because I even didn't know that I will go on trip with them !
I have some pics, of my polish friends, wich I took by my phone on a trip.
See you next year when me and Ola (my classmate) come to you !
I have lot of things to do + I must correct my grades from chemistry, maths, acccounting, economy ..
I have lot of tests, almost every day, I must ask someone to give me a kick of power. 
I WANT VACATIONS !
I'm starting thinking, why one person thinks that I did some things if I even didn't think to do that and i didnt do that ... Somebody thinks they know everything about me, they are wrong, because even me don't know anything about myself. Just only one person knows it ... thank you A <3, even if I am angry at you, remember, u are my best friend ;*



 my sweetheart,
 I miss you sooo bad .







^ flower from my grandpa's garden
^ watermelons <3
^ Rafał and Łukasz
^ Karolina and Łukasz <3


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz