16 maja 2012

Bonsoir, Good evening, Dobrywieczór, Guten Nacht, Buenas tardes !


How can be like that? When I look at the pic I see smiling girl, it is like not me. Everybody think that I'm always happy. Yes, I pretend very well. I don't want to worry my friends, btw. I love them.
I don't know one importnt thing, why does this one person think about me bad? How people can believe other people ... ? I have never been "bad person" and never people thought about me like that. 
Good advice ?
- Z kim się zadajesz, takim się stajesz.
www.google.translate.com, enjoy.


TIRED .
maths is stupid, my teacher questioned me, of course, I wanted study now, but I'm lazy, again I prefer talking to myself here .. well, you da one.
P.S - Sometimes, If you want to see you can copy all text :) .


life is brutal,but it's life.
P.S- am waiting u <3

^^ GOOD LUCK ^^



1 komentarz:

  1. Dziękuję bardzo za miłe słowo :-)
    Pozdrawiam!

    OdpowiedzUsuń